Dos days – 1 night . 27 km round trip.
2-7 people. Big groups contact by email.
Difficult. 1245m elevation gain.
July – Sept.
WHAT YOU´LL SEE
Panoramic views of vancouver, lake, peaks.
Are you looking for a challenge that gives you the opportunity to see a sunrise like no other? Coliseum Mountain really has it all; panoramic view of the incredible city of Vancouver, vast mountainous landscapes that are lost in the horizon and beautiful wildlife along the way. This 14Km climb isn’t the easiest but, if you’re up for the challenge, the rewards will be worth every step.
Located in North Vancouver and a great unknown, A small lake sits hidden down an unmarked trail, if you are feeling brave why not take dip!?
Our camp will be nestled high in the mountain, here we will enjoy a camp cooked meal and share some tips and tricks to help you plan and accomplish your next adventure. The mind-blowing sunset up here is going to leave you wanting to stay forever!
YOUR ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
Coliseum MountainBackpacking - Overnight
- Transport – meals – material incluided
- 5% tax not incluided.
- See below for full details.
- Meet at Parking Lot behind Broadway City Hall Skytrain station at 7:30AM.
- Short presentation on Safety, Security & Gear.
- Transfer to trail head where the adventure begins. Approx 30 Minute journey.
- Begin Hike, First stop in Norvan Falls for a snack / rest.
- Continue hike to Coliseum Mountain Peak.
- Take time to soak in astonishing panoramic views as we push higher through lush forest.
- Setup tents and organize camp as a team.
- Lake dip to cool off… more surprises follow here!
- Relax! Time to play some group dynamic games among the nature and watch the sunset.
- Prepare camp dinner as a team.
- Retire to our tents for the evening – night.
- Wake up to the sunrise overlooking Vancouver.
- Opportunity to bathe.
- Pack up camp with the environment in mind; what we bring we take back!
- Start descent back to vehicle to receive a surprise gift.
- Commence return journey to Vancouver.
- Arrival at Broadway City Hall. Approx 6:00PM.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Snacks are included.
- Important: please advice us if you have any allergies or intolerance in the form provided.
- Meals will be varied and nutritious to provide adequate sustenance for the activities.
- Food will be distributed on day 1 to carry in our packs.
- If you would like to bring additional food that no problem, remember that you have to carry it all though!
- My partner and our master cook Mariva will make sure your taste buds are fully satisfied!
- We will provide high performance and ultralight, two person tents for sleeping and the sleeping mat.
- Cooking equipment including stove, pots & pans, cutlery, dishes, glasses and utensils will be provided by us.
- We do not provide sleeping bags, roll or pillows. They can be rented at MEC if you do not have one available for use.
- A full and detailed list of kit will be provided, along with our guidance and support.
- Transportation to and from the location of our adventure.
- Camping permits.
- High performance, ultralight tents and sleeping mats.
- Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Cooking equipment
- Water filter
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING
- Backpack (50Ltr capacity recommended).
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking boots.
- Water bottle.
- Personal Clothing.
- Personal sanitary items.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Dinner for day two.
- Positive vibes
- I´ll provide you a full checking list.
HAVE FUN EXPLORING
We will not only dedicate ourselves to walking but we will carry out workshops, challenges, challenges, an evening under the stars and much more but for this you will have to discover it …
CONTACT US AND LET’S START EXPLORING
You’re one step away from beginning you adventure! Please fill in the form below with the information requested and include the approximate dates of when you would like to go.. I will contact you very soon to start planning and preparing for you expedition.
I am looking forward to meeting you adventurer!