GARIBALDI LAKE & PANORAMA RIDGE HIKING 1 DAYAWE-INSPIRING VIEWS SURROUNDED AND BREATH-TAKING NATURE.
18 km round trip.
2-7 people. Big groups contact by email.
Moderate. 820m elevation gain.
July – Sep.
WHAT YOU´LL SEE
Blue water, alpine mountains, glaciers
Are you looking for a challenge that gives you the opportunity to see a view like no other? Garibaldi Lake & panorama Ridge really has it all; panoramic view of the incredible lake , vast mountainous landscapes that are lost in the horizon and beautiful wildlife along the way.
This 8Km climb (Garibaldi Lake) or 15km (Panorama Ridge) isn’t the easiest but, if you’re up for the challenge, the rewards will be worth every step. Located in Garibaldi Provincial Park, very popular but unforgettable. A masive lake surronded by mountains and glaciers.
A very full day where we will have the oportunity to hike first through forest, gain altitude until we reach the lake and if you are still strong we can go up to Panorama Ridge, and enjoy a incredible panoramic view.
Step by spet with my help we will reach to the top and a great reward awaits you. Trust in you, trust in me because together we are an invincible team.
YOUR ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
GARIBALDI LAKEFull day hiking
- Transport – food – material incluided
- 5% tax not incluided.
- See below for full details
- Meet at Parking Lot behind Broadway City Hall Skytrain station at 6:00AM, or pick up from location for extra cost.
- Short presentation on Safety, Security & Gear.
- Transfer to trail head where the adventure begins. Approx 1hr 15Min journey.
- Begin Hike, First stop will be at the end of the first forest for a snack / rest.
- Continue hike out of the valley and soak in panoramic views.
- Take a dip in the lake.. another surprise awaits here!
- Relax! Time to play some group dynamic games among the nature.
- Time to return to the parking lot. Arrive to Vancouver about 6/7 pm.
- Snacks, sandwiches (Spanish omelet) is included in the price.
- Important: please advice us if you have any allergies or intolerance in the form provided.
- Pablo (certificate Guide) has a Garmin Satellite Communication, first aid kit, water filter and a lot of knowledge about nature, flowers and much more.
- A full and detailed list of kit will be provided, along with our guidance and support.
- Transportation to and from the location of our adventure.
- One full day with a certificate Guide.
- Snacks, Lunch,
- Water filter
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING
- Day Backpack
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Water bottle.
- Personal Clothing.
- Personal sanitary items.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Positive vibes
- I´ll provide you a full checking list.
HAVE FUN EXPLORING
We will not only dedicate ourselves to walking but we will carry out workshops, challenges, and much more but for this you will have to discover it …
CONTACT US AND LET’S START EXPLORING
You’re one step away from beginning you adventure! Please fill in the form below with the information requested and include the approximate dates of when you would like to go.. I will contact you very soon to start planning and preparing for you expedition.
I am looking forward to meeting you adventurer!
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!