REVELSTOKE & GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING-CAMPING TRIP
The beginning of a trip comes with a beginning of a friendship.
14 JUL / 18 JUL
5 - 8 PEOPLE
A NEW WAY OF TRAVELING THAT IS HERE TO STAY
I´M NOT A TRADICIONAL GUIDE
Long before you come on a trip you and I will have already met.
I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE YOU.
You can never book a trip without talking to me first.
REAL CAMPING TRIP
I´ll teach you everything that you need to know for your next camping trip.
BRUTAL CONNECTION AND NEW FRIENDS
We travel with people you don’t know who will become true friends.
THIS IS NOT A CONVENTIONAL HIKING TRIP
On most of my trips, I won’t detail everything that is going to happen, it’s part of the essence and surprise of Trail of a Traveller. We have too organized a life, maybe a little crazy will come in handy.
If this were a traditional trip I would tell you absolutely everything, but it is not. It is very important that you have this clear, it is not a trip like any other.
1. We will arrive in REVELSTOKE where we will set up our base camp, 20 minutes away from Revelstoke and 45 minutes from Glacier National Park. This will be the starting and ending point of all our activities.
2. Before the trip I will ask you a couple of things (SURPRISE), don’t worry let the trip flow and you will be surprised.
3. We will get to know and immerse ourselves in the natural areas around Revelstoke and Glacier National Park. We will do 3 days of hiking.
4. We will carry out the most popular activities, hiking with breathtaking views, simply awesome, and rafting in Revelstoke area.
5. Every day I will choose 2 different people to organize the meals and dynamics. Don’t be scared I promise you are going to be super fun.
6. We are going to buy food together, cook together, laughing together, drink together, and support each other as a family.
The time is now!
If you’re ready for the challenge of Revelstoke and GNP YOU’RE INVITED!
1. WHERE ARE WE GOING?
Revelstoke and GNP (Glacier National Park) are located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Possibly one of the least known and most beautiful parks. We will enjoy amazing hikes and overnight camping with a group of like-minded people.
2. SOME ACTIVITIES IN THIS TRIP.
We are going to do 3 incredible hikes, a day of rafting and we are going to spend some wonderful days in our camp.
HIKING. I have been there 6 times, is the best National Park in Canada, the hikes, the views are simply incredible and is not very busy as other National Parks
RAFTING. Let’s go to the river and enjoy the rapids, after that we cook a bbq together and we hang out at the camping site.
TEAMWORK TRIP. We will enjoy 4 nights of camping, cooking together, getting to know each other and much more.
ROAD TRIP SECRETS SPOTS. During our car trip we will make several stops to enjoy great secrets.
3. THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF…
We will start as a group and end as a family.
1. You want to share a different experience with a group of unknown people and live an unforgettable experience.
2. You are a positive person willing to live a 100% adventure.
3. You are willing to challenge your limits, and help others. One day you will be the leader and you will have to manage the group.
4. You are a person who adapts easily to changes, as well as being proactive.
5. You like hiking or you are starting and you are looking for new challenges with new friends.
6. You will not mind sharing a camping tent, cooking with people and living and learning the experience of camping.
4. WHO ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE?
Traveler, adventurer and creator of unique experiences with unique people.
Pablo founder of trail of a traveler and creator of experiences that connect people with nature and with each other, getting the best out of them and making these travel experiences an unforgettable memory.
I love traveling, nature and meeting people, I wanted to combine my three passions to create unique and different trips.
I am in charge of coordinating the trip, designing it and choosing the people for these adventures. I am responsible for keeping the group together from start to finish.
I am a person who cares about your well-being throughout the trip, you will always have me there no matter what.
I love camping, I have a lot of experience all over the world, I went to Alaska from Vancouver hitchhiking and camping. I traveled to West Asia for 3 months with my tent, and I spent a year in South America with my backpack.
5. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP UNIQUE?
I am only going to tell you a few details, this may seem strange, but in the end, travelers appreciate it at the end of the trip.
1. The trip is fully planned by me, there may be changes or decisions that we will make as a group. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY TRIP IS NOT THE DESTINATION, IT IS THE GROUP AND ITS COMMITMENT.
2. The success of the trip lies in the power and unity of the group. If you want to participate in this adventure you have to give your 100%. As a coordinator of the trip, I will take care of creating a positive enviroment to enjoy as much as possible.
3. Meet people with the same mindset who will become friends forever.
4. This is not a traditional trip. We do not have schedules and we have total freedom to make our decisions. If you have something to say share it with the group, we will be a family.
5. Every day I will choose two people to be responsible for the menus, games and much more.
WE TRAVEL IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER AND WHEN THE TRIP STARTS YOU DON’T WANT IT TO END.
Here’s the day to day schedule of the trip… Although, I assure you that there will be a lot more along the way
DAY 1 VANCOUVER - REVELSTOKE
Depart from Vancouver at 6am, direction Revelstoke. We will stop to buy food and set up our base camp (Marta Creek Campground). We will take the opportunity to visit a ghost town and prepare the hiking for the next day.
DAY 2 HIKING
Eva lake and miller lake. Beautiful hike to start this amazing trip, after that we will rest in our base camp and enjoy the evening.
DAY 3 RAFTING REVELSTOKE
One of the most exciting days awaits us. We are going rafting in one of the mightiest rivers in the rocky mountains. Let’s go to eat a good breakfast, we need energy for this day. Are you ready for the cold water?
DAY 4 HIKING
For the end always the best, this hike is simply unique, a set of mountains, glaciers will make your eyes restless.On our return to the camp we will have our final party with a lot of surprises
DAY 5 HIKING AND RETURN TO VANCOUVER
It is a hike located in a glacier, it is very short but very steep, do not worry that I will motivate you so that later you can enjoy a wonderful reward. After this beautiful hike we wil start our return to Vancouver.
$929 CAD + GASOLINE
4 NIGHTS CAMPING + HIKING + RAFTING + MEALS + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP
The Price of this adventure is divided into 2 different parts:
BLOCK I.– REGISTRATION REVELSTOKE AND GLACIER NATIONAL PARK CAMPING AND HIKING TRIP. (CAD $699)
What does this Service include?
1. Entrance to Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks.
2. 4 nights camping at REVELSTOKE
3. My services as accompanying guide and coordinator of the entire experience.
4. Organization and preparation of the entire adventure.
5. Pre-trip help with all the paperwork and any questions you may have.
6. Access to the Telegram group or Whatsapp to meet and be in contact with the other groupmates.
7. Design and preparation of dynamics that give the adventure a special touch.
8. Trail of a Traveller provides Tents – sleeping pad – cooking gears – awning –fridge – bbq.
9. PDF in checklist format with everything you need for the adventure and what to carry in your backpack.
10. Mastercalls about how to become a true hiker.
BLOCK II.– TRAVEL EXPENSES (CAD $230 approx.)
RAFTING 1 DAY: $130
MEALS Each participant 25$ per day. Total: $100
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Beer, wine, and other expenses.
Gas: we share the gas among all the adventurers if the group is leaving from Vancouver.
The entire cancellation and return policy can be found on the next page.
Keep in mind that the work done by me prior to the management trip and in the organizational part, if we have already finished the process, that part is not returned and corresponds to 20% of the registration.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
FILL OUT THE FORM
Click on the form that appears. Fill it out, and be honest. Tell me why you want to join one of my experiences
The key moment. Once I have read your form, we will have a phone call where we will get to know each other and see if you are the right person to join one of the expeditions.
I will call you personally to let you know if you have been selected or not.
Is there a minimum group size for this trip?
This trip will require a minimum of 5 persons and a maximum of 8 people. In case the group is not formed, don’t worry, I will refund the full amount of your reservation.
Are there any other travel dates?
The dates indicated are fixed. There is no guarantee that there will be more other dates or if the destination will be repeated.
How do I know if I will fit into the group of people?
This is one of my responsibilities as a trip coordinator. I am in charge of choosing the right people to form the best possible team. My advice is to be the way you are. Be aware that you come with other people, give your 100% to the group and be the best of yourself with other people.
How does the transportation works?
Once the group is complete, I will coordinate the best possible way to go to Glacier National Park. The best option is to share cars and gasoline. In my case I have a van where we could go up to 6 people.
Do you have any more questions?
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact me by email – whatsapp or call me directly.
Can I make the same trip on my own?
Of course you can make the trip on your own, but it’s a different thing if you will live the experience with the group of people that you dont know and who will become your family.
What are the accommodations like?
We are going to sleep 4 nights in a campsite. I will provide you with tents and a mat to rest on. The sleeping bag is important as it is a very personal gear, you can either bring your own or rent from me.
Where and what are we going to eat and cook?
Trail of a traveler provides all cooking utensils, we will do it at the campsite. Two people will be responsible for the menus each day. We will go shopping together and decide as a group what to cook. We have a budget of 25- 30$ person/day.
What are the gear-checklist on this trip?
Once the group is formed I will send a checklist with all the detailed information about what we need for our trips. I warn you that it is better to bring what you ONLY need for the trip.
Do I need a hiking experience?
You dont need a hiking experience. As a hiking guide, one of my responsabilities is to help you to get the hiking goal. It is recommended to have a good physical condition, we are walking 5/6 hours some days.
Is there an age limit for this trip?
At least 18 years old or older, everyone is welcome in my trips.