REVELSTOKE & GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING-CAMPING TRIP
The beginning of a trip comes with a beginning of a friendship.
15 JULY / 19 JULY
5 - 8 PEOPLE
AUTENTHIC ADVENTURE TRIP
SUPER FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
HEART STOPPING SCENARY
1. WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS IN THIS ADVENTURE?
In most of my trips i dont detail everything that is going to happen, its part of the essence and surprise of Trail of a Traveller. We have too organized life, maybe a little crazy will come in handy.
If this were a traditional trip I would tell you absolutely everything, but it is not. It is very important that you have this clear, it is not a trip like any other.
1. We will arrive in REVELSTOKE where we will set up our base camp (Martha Creek Provincial Park Campground), 20 minuts away from Revelstoke and 45 minuts from Glacier National Park. This will be the starting and ending point of all our activities.
2. Before the trip I will ask you a couple of things (SURPRISE), don’t worry let the trip flow and you will be surprised.
3. We will get to know and immerse ourselves in the natural areas around Revelstoke and Glacier National Park. We will do 3 days hiking.
4. We will carry out the most popular activities, hiking with breathtaking views, simply awesome, and rafting in Revelstoke area.
5. Every day i will choose 2 different persons to organize the meals and dynamics. Don’t be scared i promise you is going to be super fun.
6. We are going to buy food together, cook togother, laughing together, drink together and support each other as a family.
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL
2. SOME ACTIVITIES IN THIS TRIP.
We are going to do 3 incredible hikes, a day of rafting and we are going to spend some wonderful days in our camp.
I have been there 6 times, is the best National Park in Canada, the hikes, the views are simply incredible and is not very busy as other National Parks
Let’s go to the river and enjoy the rapids, after that we cook a bbq toquether and we habg out in the camping site.
TEAM WORK TRIP
We will enjoy 5 nights of camping, cooking together, getting to know each other and much more.
ROAD TRIP SECRETS SPOTS
During our car trip we will make several stops to enjoy great secrets.
3. THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF…
We will start as a group and end as a family.
1. You want to share a different experience with a group of unknown people and live an unforgettable experience.
2. You are a positive person willing to live a 100% adventure.
3. You are willing to challenge your limits, and help others. One day you will be the leader and you will have to manage the group.
4. You are a person who adapts easily to changes, as well as being proactive.
5. You like hiking or you are starting and you are looking for new challenges with new friends.
6. You will not mind sharing a camping tent, cooking with people and living and learning the experience of a camping.
4. WHO ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE?
Traveler, adventurer and creator of unique experiences with unique people.
Pablo founder of trail of a traveler and creator of experiences that connect people with nature and with each other, getting the best out of them and making these travel experiences an unforgettable memory.
I love traveling, nature and meeting people, I wanted to combine my three passions to create unique and different trips.
I am in charge of coordinating the trip, designing it and choosing the people for these adventures. I am responsible for keeping the group together from start to finish.
I am a person who cares about your well-being throughout the trip, you will always have me there no matter what.
I love camping, I have a lot of experience all over the world, I went to Alaska from Vancouver hitchhiking and camping. I traveled West Asia for 3 months with my tent, and I spent a year in South America with my backpack.
5. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP UNIQUE?
I am only going to tell you a few details, this may seem strange, but in the end, travelers appreciate it at the end of the trip.
1. The trip is fully planned by me, there may be changes or decisions that we will make as a group. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY TRIP IS NOT THE DESTINATION, IT IS THE GROUP AND ITS COMMITMENT.
2. The success of the trip lies in the power and unity of the group. If you want to participate in this adventure you have to give your 100%. As a coordinator of the trip, I will take care of creating a positive enviroment to enjoy as much as possible.
3. Meet people with the same mindset who will become friends forever.
4. This is not a traditional trip. We do not have schedules and we have total freedom to make our decisions. If you have something to say share it with the group, we will be a family.
6. Every day I will choose two people to be responsible for the menus, games and much more.
WE TRAVEL IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER AND WHEN THE TRIP STARTS YOU DON’T WANT IT TO END.
Here’s the day to day schedule of the trip… Although, I assure you that there will be a lot more along the way
DAY 1 VANCOUVER - REVELSTOKE
Depart from Vancouver at 6am, direction Revelstoke. We will stop to buy food and set up our base camp (Marta Creek Campground). We will take the opportunity to visit a ghost town and prepare the hiking for the next day.
DAY 2 HIKING REVELSTOKE. EVA LAKE AND MILLER LAKE
Eva lake and miller lake. Beautiful hike to start this amazing trip, after that we will rest in our base camp and enjoy the evening.
DAY 3 RAFTING REVELSTOKE
One of the most exciting days awaits us. We are going rafting in one of the mightiest rivers in the rocky mountains. Let’s go to eat a good breakfast, we need energy for this day. Are you ready for the cold water?
DAY 4 HIKING GLACIER NATIONAL PARK. ABBOT RIDGE
For the end always the best, this hike is simply unique, a set of mountains, glaciers will make your eyes restless.On our return to the camp we will have our final party with a lot of surprises
DAY 5 HIKING GLACIER NATIONAL PARK. HERMIT TRAIL - VANCOUVER
It is a hike located in a glacier, it is very short but very steep, do not worry that I will motivate you so that later you can enjoy a wonderful reward. After this beautiful hike we wil start our return to Vancouver.
7. HOW IT WORKS.
Next I explain the process to be part of this trip.
Fill in the form to know a little more about you. If I need to know something important let me know, I will take into account many aspects.
I will review all forms by order from the date of submission. Studying each case in detail to know if you are the right person for this trip.
A chat on the phone to get to know each other better and to confirm if this experience really suits you, and you will have the opportunity to answer any questions.
4. BOOK YOUR PLACE
Welcome! If you have been selected for this trip you can proceed to pay the deposit.
I won´t tell you in detail what we will do. Keep in mind that during the adventure one of my jobs will be organize, dynamize and make the group cohesive. Not only we will see stunning views or great activities, but we will foster relationship between colleagues with some games or dynamic that will make the experience more meaningful.
- We are going to meet Vancouver at July 15th at 6 am. Depending on the group size we will organize vehicles to reduce gas cost. I am the owner of a Van, I can fit 4-5 person.
- We will go hiking, we will see incredible alpine spots in Revelstoke and Glacier Nationl Park. (Abott Ridge / Hermit trail / Eva lake).
- One day we have rafting in Revelstoke River.
- We will sleep in Marta Creek Campground for 4 nights. This campground has all the utilities, showers, bathrooms, beautiful lake for swimming.
- Every day we will sleep at the same place Campground and we will depart every morning towards the start of the route or adventure.
- We will make games, dynamics. We will start as strangers and end up as friends.
- Each day I will select two people who will be the leaders in charge of the food and activities under my supervision.
- If you have been selected for the adventure I will detail what you need to take for this adventure.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Before reserving your place, you must complete the Registration Form to enter the selection process. Once we have met and confirmed by both parties that this adventure suits you, you must reserve your place.
How to make the reservation? Through I-TRANSFER, you can proceed to pay the reservation CAD$ 200 (GST Included) for the GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING-CAMPING TRIP.
When the minimum group is formed, You will pay the rest and we will reserve everything that corresponds to the logistics team of the trip.
The Price of this adventure is divided into 2 different parts:
BLOCK I.– REGISTRATION GLACIER NATIONAL PARK CAMPING AND HIKING TRIP. (CAD $569)
What does this Service include?
1. Parking permits Glacier National Park and Revelstoke and Campsite.
2. 4 nights camping at Marta Creek Campground.
3. My services as accompanying guide and coordinator of the entire experience.
4. Organization and preparation of the entire adventure.
5. Participation in the adventure in GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING/CAMPING TRIP during the days of the trip, in a particular style of travel.
6. Creation of an unforgettable group of totally unknown people, who get along, who fit in and who become friends in record time.
7. Accompaniment and leadership of the group during it.
8. Pre-trip help with all the paperwork and any questions you may have.
9. Access to the Telegram group or Whatsapp to meet and be in contact with the other groupmates.
10. Design and preparation of dynamics that give the adventure a special touch.
11. Trail of a traveller provide Tents – sleeping pad – cooking gears – awning –fridge – bbq.
12. PDF in checklist format with everything you need for the adventure and what to carry in your backpack.
BLOCK II.– TRAVEL EXPENSES (CAD $230 approx.)
We will be paid to the accommodation / meals / transportation and activities.
RAFTING 1 DAY: $130
[MEALS] Each participant 25$ per day. Total: $100
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Beer, wine and other expenses.
Gas: we share the gas among all the adventurers if the group is leaving from Vancouver.
TOTAL PRICE CAMPING TOFINO ADVENTURE : 779$ 5 NIGHTS CAMPING + HIKING + RAFTING + MEALS + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP
The entire cancellation and return policy can be found on the next page.
Keep in mind that the work done by me prior to the management trip and in the organizational part, if we have already finished the process, that part is not returned and corresponds to 20% of the registration.
Is there a minimum group size for this trip?
This trip will require a minimum of 5 persons and a maximum of 8 people. In case the group is not formed, don’t worry, I will refund the full amount of your reservation.
Are there any other travel dates?
The dates indicated are fixed. There is no guarantee that there will be more other dates or if the destination will be repeated.
How do I know if I will fit into the group of people?
This is one of my responsibilities as a trip coordinator. I am in charge of choosing the right people to form the best possible team. My advice is to be the way you are. Be aware that you come with other people, give your 100% to the group and be the best of yourself with other people.
How does the transportation works?
Once the group is complete, I will coordinate the best possible way to go to Glacier National Park. The best option is to share cars and gasoline. In my case I have a van where we could go up to 6 people.
Do you have any more questions?
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact me by email – whatsapp or call me directly.
Can I make the same trip on my own?
Of course you can make the trip on your own, but it’s a different thing if you will live the experience with the group of people that you dont know and who will become your family.
What are the accommodations like?
We are going to sleep 7 nights in a campsie. I will provide you with tents and a mat to rest on. The sleeping bag is important as it is a very personal gear, you can either bring your own or rent from me.
Where and what are we going to eat and cook?
Trail of a traveler provides all cooking utensils, we will do it at the campsite. Two people will be responsible for the menus each day. We will go shopping together and decide as a group what to cook. We have a budget of 30$ person/day which is already included in the price.
What are the gear-checklist on this trip?
Once the group is formed I will send a checklist with all the detailed information about what we need for our trips. I warn you that it is better to bring what you ONLY need for the trip.
Do I need a hiking experience?
You dont need a hiking experience. As a hiking guide, one of my responsabilities is to help you to get the hiking goal. It is recommended to have a good physical condition, we are walking 5/6 hours some days.
Is there an age limit for this trip?
At least 18 years old or older, everyone is welcome in my trips.
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!