RING AND CONFLICT LAKE HIKING 1 DAYREMOTE AND RUGGED SCENEINTY THROUGH DENSE FOREST INTO TRAQUILITY.
1 day. 20km round trip.
2-7 people. Big groups contact by email.
ModeraTE. 580m elevation gain.
July – Sept.
WHAT YOU´LL SEE
Dense forest, mountain peaks, lakes.
This place is one of the most beautiful and spectacular corners of the world, located in the Callaghan Valley. Our first venture is a trek through deep forest to our first stop, Conflict lake, but the best is yet to come!
With another hour of hiking the landscape will open out into a dream land surround by incredible mountain peaks as we arrive at Ring Lake, remote , quite and incredible lake.
Here we can came on the shores of the lake, the great thing about this lake is how quiet and less-traveled it is, sheer peace! A refreshing bathe in the lake is highly recommended before to return to the car only if you are brave because the water is so cold.
This hike is not too demanding in terms of terrain but it is quite lengthy. We will be here as a team to support you and motive you through any struggles though!
YOUR ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
Don’t wait too long to book this incredible adventure into one of the most beautiful and untouched places in the Callaghan Valley.
RING LAKE Y CONFLICT LAKE1 full day hiking.
- Transport – meals – material incluided
- 5% tax not incluided.
- See below for full details.
- Meet at Parking Lot behind Broadway City Hall Skytrain station at 6:30AM or pick up from location for extra cost.
- Short presentation on Safety, Security & Gear.
- Transfer to trail head where the adventure begins. Approx 1hr 45Min journey.
- Begin Hike, first stop Conflict Lake for a snack / rest.
- Continue hike towards Ring Lake and soak in the views.
- Time to return to Vancouver around 7 pm.
- Snacks, sandwiches (Spanish omelet) is included in the price.
- Important: please advice us if you have any allergies or intolerance in the form provided.
- Pablo (certificate Guide) has a Garmin Satellite Communication, first aid kit, water filter and a lot of knowledge about nature, flowers and much more.
- A full and detailed list of kit will be provided, along with our guidance and support.
- Transportation to and from the location of our adventure.
- One full day with a certificate Guide.
- Snacks, Lunch,
- Water filter
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING
- Day Backpack
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Water bottle.
- Personal Clothing.
- Personal sanitary items.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Positive vibes
- I´ll provide you a full checking list.
RING & CONFLICT LAKE
HAVE FUN EXPLORING
We will not only dedicate ourselves to walking but we will carry out workshops, challenges, and much more but for this you will have to discover it …
CONTACT US AND LET’S START EXPLORING
You’re one step away from beginning you adventure! Please fill in the form below with the information requested and include the approximate dates of when you would like to go.. I will contact you very soon to start planning and preparing for you expedition.
I am looking forward to meeting you adventurer!
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!