ROCKY MOUNTAINS HIKING-CAMPING AND FRIENDLY TRIP
The beginning of a trip comes with a beginning of a friendship.
18 SEPT / 24 SEPT ( 5 SPOTS LEFT)
22 JUL / 28 JUL (SOLD OUT)
4 - 7 PEOPLE
AUTENTHIC ADVENTURE TRIP
SUPER FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
HEART STOPPING SCENARY
Read the following sections well so that you can understand a little better what your next adventure consists of.
1. WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS IN THIS ADVENTURE?
This is not just any trip, this is an exclusive adventure for 5-7 persons who are willing to push their limits and immerse themselves into the full experience of nature. We will treat every day of this 7 days trip as if it was our last, taking full advantage of the authentic Canadian Rockies. Our journey will take us around 2300KM on this non-stop adventure. We will have the opportunity to visit vast lakes, bask in the glory of towering water falls, enjoy fresh water, crackling bonfires and mountain camping.. not to mention visiting as many other incredible sites that our feet can carry us to!
Cooperation, teamwork and most of all comradeship are fundamental parts of this group expedition and I’d like to show everybody what it’s like to live 100% inside the adventure. I’d like to share my world travel experiences and stories with you, along with my passion for moving around with just a tent and small back pack and hope that you can feel the enjoyment of nature in its purest form.
This adventure is not offered by any travel agency, its something completely unique. Disconnect from the cell phone and switch off your laptop, listen to the breeze and get ready to share an unforgettable experience with unknown people.
Each day of this 7 days / 6 nights trip will have a bespoke adventure and all you need to worry about is bringing your willingness and best attitude. Every day each adventurer will have the opportunity to be a leader and find themselves responsible for food, schedules, activities, cleaning & campfires.. With supervision of course!
2. SOME ACTIVITIES IN THIS ADVENTURE TRIP.
HIKING. We are going to discover the most beautiful hidden gems in the Rocky Mountains.
TEAMWORK CAMPING. We will enjoy 6 nights of camping, cooking together, getting to know each other, and much more.
3. THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF…
We will start as a group and end as a family.
1. You want to share a different experience with a group of unknown people and live an unforgettable experience.
2. You are a positive person willing to live a 100% adventure.
3. You are willing to challenge your limits, and help others. One day you will be the leader and you will have to manage the group.
4. You are a person who adapts easily to changes, as well as being proactive.
5. You like hiking or you are starting and you are looking for new challenges with new friends.
6. You will not mind sharing a camping tent, cooking with people and living and learning the experience of camping.
4. WHO ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE?
Traveler, adventurer and creator of unique experiences with unique people.
Pablo founder of trail of a traveler and creator of experiences that connect people with nature and with each other, getting the best out of them and making these travel experiences an unforgettable memory.
I love traveling, nature and meeting people, I wanted to combine my three passions to create unique and different trips.
I am in charge of coordinating the trip, designing it and choosing the people for these adventures. I am responsible for keeping the group together from start to finish.
I am a person who cares about your well-being throughout the trip, you will always have me there no matter what.
I love camping, I have a lot of experience all over the world, I went to Alaska from Vancouver hitchhiking and camping. I traveled to West Asia for 3 months with my tent, and I spent a year in South America with my backpack.
5. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP UNIQUE?
I am only going to tell you a few details, this may seem strange, but in the end, travelers appreciate it at the end of the trip.
1. The trip is fully planned by me, there may be changes or decisions that we will make as a group. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY TRIP IS NOT THE DESTINATION, IT IS THE GROUP AND ITS COMMITMENT.
2. The success of the trip lies in the power and unity of the group. If you want to participate in this adventure you have to give your 100%. As a coordinator of the trip, I will take care of creating a positive enviroment to enjoy as much as possible.
3. Meet people with the same mindset who will become friends forever.
4. This is not a traditional trip. We do not have schedules and we have total freedom to make our decisions. If you have something to say share it with the group, we will be a family.
5. Every day I will choose two people to be responsible for the menus, games and much more.
6. HOW IT WORKS.
1. INSCRIPTION FORM.
Fill in the form to know a little more about you. If I need to know something important let me know, I will take into account many aspects.
I will review all forms by order from the date of submission. Studying each case in detail to know if you are the right person for this trip.
A chat on the phone to get to know each other better and to confirm if this experience really suits you, and you will have the opportunity to answer any questions.
4. BOOK YOUR PLACE
Welcome! If you have been selected for this trip you can proceed to pay the deposit.
WE TRAVEL IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER AND WHEN THE TRIP STARTS YOU DON’T WANT IT TO END.
Here’s the day to day schedule of the trip… Although, I assure you that there will be a lot more along the way
DAY 1 VANCOUVER - WELLS GRAY PROVINCIAL PARK
On the first day of our adventure we will meet at the Broadway City Hall station parking lot where we will depart at 6AM. From this moment on we will become a family lead by myself, but not for too long as you will each need to be prepared to take the reigns as group leader in the upcoming days. We will set our compass north east towards Clearwater via Hope where we will stop to explore the abandoned route of Ladner Creek Trestle. Just outside Clearwater we will setup camp at Pinegrove Campground where we will settle in around a campfire fire to cook and nurture our team dynamic for the next day.. This will be vital!
DAY 2 CLEARWATER - MOUNT ROBSON
This is where our adventure really begins as we wake at the crack of dawn to take full advantage of the day ahead. After breakfast and packing up camp we will head toward Wells Gray Provincial Park to find three spectacular waterfalls, the chances of us also seeing black bears here are extremely high if not a guaranteed. In the afternoon we will go to Mount Robson and stop to soak up the majesty of this incredible mountain. From here we will continue on foot to our campsite on the mountain where two days of beautiful hiking awaits us.. Along with a few other surprises along the way!
DAY 3 MOUNT ROBSON - JASPER
Awaking in the fresh mountain air at camp and filling ourselves with a hearty breakfast organized by our leader.. Hoping that they choose wisely so hunger doesn’t set in on the hike ahead! We will walk onward to visit some spectacular water falls and Kinney Lake. Making sure we save enough energy and encouragement to descend back to the car and head towards Jasper to camp up for the night. You’ll be ready for a shower, good food and some relaxation around the bonfire after this tough day so we’ll take the opportunity to prepare ourselves for the next day of adventure ahead!
DAY 4 JASPER - ATHABASCA FALLS
The alpine town of Jasper is one of the most famed and beautiful towns in the Rockies with many activities to keep us occupied. I propose that we head to Maligne Canyon in Jasper Provincial Park, this site is a little less wild as it’s frequented by site-seers but amid the 50M waterfall, birds and plentiful plant-life its easy to see why! We can continue on to see Caribou at Medicine Lake and then further to Maligne Lake where we have the option to hike to Bald Hills and overlook the vast lake or pump up the Kayaks for a paddle! In the afternoon We will head toward Athabaska falls where we have the option to setup camp overlooking the lake at Honey Moon Campground or Mount Kerskelin campground that sits a stones throw from the Athabaska river.
DAY 5 COLUMBIA ICEFIELD - LAKE LOUISE - MORAINE LAKE - SENTINEL PASS
Crossing the famous Columbia Icefield Parkway we will head south towards Lake Louise with a few stops on the way to see more awe-inspiring spots! Moraine Lake is the an incredible place to inflate the kayaks and hit the water however due to the sporadic nature of its opening we’ll have to go with the wind on this idea.. Lets hope it’s open! Our camp spot for the night will be overlooking the electric blue waters of Emerald Lake, just west of Lake Louise. Here we will enjoy more camp fire fun and a good night sleep.
DAY 6 EMERALD LAKE - TAKAKKAW FALLS - REVELSTOKE
Unfortunately the end of our trip is now fast approaching but this isn’t goodbye just yet! Exploring the surroundings of the crystal clear Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park we can spend a little Kayaking! After a little drive and a small hike (of course!), We will have to take a moment to admire the simple beauty of Canada’s second largest waterfalls, It’s incredible. From here we head west towards Revelstoke where we camp at marta creek and make the final party of our trip.
DAY 7 REVELSTOKE - GLACIER NATIONAL PARK - VANCOUVER
Before to go to vancouver we will do a beutiful spot at Glacier National Park.
6 NIGHTS CAMPING + HIKING + MEALS + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP AND MUCH MORE..
The Price of this adventure is divided into 2 different parts:
PART I.– REGISTRATION ROCKY MOUNTAINS HIKING CAMPING TRIP (CAD $1599)
What does this Service include?
– Parking permits and the entrance of all the national parks.
– 6 nights camping.
– My services as accompanying guide and coordinator of the entire experience certified hiking guide rocky mountains.
– Organization and preparation of the entire adventure.
– Participation in the adventure in Rocky Mountains Hiking-trip during the days of the trip, in a particular style of travel.
– Creation of an unforgettable group of totally unknown people, who get along, who fit in, and who become friends in record time.
– Accompaniment and leadership of the group during the trip.
– Pre-trip help with all the paperwork and any questions you may have.
– Access the Telegram group or Whatsapp to meet and be in contact with the other groupmates.
– Design and preparation of dynamics that give the adventure a special touch.
– Trail of a Traveller provide Tents – sleeping pad – cooking gears – awning –cooler – bbq – chairs.
– PDF in checklist format with everything you need for the adventure and what to carry in your backpack.
All the meals, snack and food is already included in the price.
BLOCK 2. WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Beer, wine, and other expenses.
Insurance (highly recommended)
TOTAL PRICE ROCKY MOUNTAINS GUIDE TOUR : 1599$ 6 NIGHTS CAMPING + HIKING + MEALS + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP AND MUCH MORE
The entire cancellation and return policy can be found on the next page.
Keep in mind that the work done by me prior to the management trip and in the organizational part, if we have already finished the process, that part is not returned and corresponds to 20% of the registration.
I won´t tell you in detail what we are going to do. Keep in mind that during the adventure few of my jobs are to organize, dynamize and make the group cohesive. Not only we will see stunning views or make great activities, but also we will foster relationship between colleagues with some games or dynamics that will make the experience more meaningful.
- We are going to meet in Vancouver at 7 am on August 22th, 2022 or 18th, sept. Depending on the group size, we will organize vehicles to reduce gas cost. I own a Van, which can fit 5 persons.
- We are going to sleep 6 nights in deferent campgrounds along the Rocky Mountains, most of them have all the utilities, hot shower, bathroom, play area, fire pit, tables etc.
- This trip may be subject to changes. It is very important that you are aware of it.
- You can see the complete itinerary in the previous section and always change!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Before reserving your place, you must complete the Registration Form to enter the selection process. Once we have met and confirmed by both parties that this adventure suits you, you must reserve your place.
How to make the reservation? Through I-TRANSFER, you can proceed to pay the reservation CAD$ 500 (GST Included) for the GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING-CAMPING TRIP.
When the minimum group is formed, You will pay the rest and we will reserve everything that corresponds to the logistics team of the trip.
Is there a minimum group size for this trip?
This trip will require a minimum of 5 persons and a maximum of 8 people. In case the group is not formed, don’t worry, I will refund the full amount of your reservation.
Are there any other travel dates?
The dates indicated are fixed. There is no guarantee that there will be more other dates or if the destination will be repeated.
How do I know if I will fit into the group of people?
This is one of my responsibilities as a trip coordinator. I am in charge of choosing the right people to form the best possible team. My advice is to be the way you are. Be aware that you come with other people, give your 100% to the group and be the best of yourself with other people.
How does the transportation works?
Once the group is complete, I will coordinate the best possible way to go to Glacier National Park. The best option is to share cars and gasoline. In my case I have a van where we could go up to 6 people.
Do you have any more questions?
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact me by email – whatsapp or call me directly.
Can I make the same trip on my own?
Of course you can make the trip on your own, but it’s a different thing if you will live the experience with the group of people that you dont know and who will become your family.
What are the accommodations like?
We are going to sleep 6 nights in a campsite. I will provide you with tents and a mat to rest on. The sleeping bag is important as it is a very personal gear, you can either bring your own or rent from me.
Where and what are we going to eat and cook?
Trail of a traveler provides all cooking utensils, we will do it at the campsite. Two people will be responsible for the menus each day. We will go shopping together and decide as a group what to cook.
What are the gear-checklist on this trip?
Once the group is formed I will send a checklist with all the detailed information about what we need for our trips. I warn you that it is better to bring what you ONLY need for the trip.
Do I need a hiking experience?
You dont need a hiking experience. As a hiking guide, one of my responsabilities is to help you to get the hiking goal. It is recommended to have a good physical condition, we are walking 5/6 hours some days.
Is there an age limit for this trip?
At least 18 years old or older, everyone is welcome in my trips.