TOFINO CAMPING TRIP
The beginning of a trip comes with a beginning of a friendship.
11 AUG / 15 AUG
5 - 8 PEOPLE
AUTENTHIC ADVENTURE TRIP
SUPER FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
HEART STOPPING SCENARY
Read the following sections well so that you can understand a little better what your next adventure consists of.
1. WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS IN THIS ADVENTURE?
On most of my trips, I don’t detail everything that is going to happen, its part of the essence and surprise of Trail of a Traveller. We have too organized a life, maybe a little crazy will come in handy.
If this were a traditional trip I would tell you absolutely everything, but it is not. It is very important that you have this clear, it is not a trip like any other.
1. We will arrive in Tofino where we will set up our base camp (Green point campground). This will be the starting and ending point of all our activities.
2. Before the trip I will ask you a couple of things, don’t worry let the trip flow and you will be surprised.
3. We will get to know and immerse ourselves in the natural areas around Tofino and Ucluelet.
4. We will carry out one of the most popular activities in Tofino surf or kayaking, for two days. We will decide when the group is full.
5. Every day I will choose 2 different people to organize the meals and dynamics. Don’t be scared I promise you are going to be super fun.
6. We are going to buy food together, cook together, laughing together and have a very nice conversation every night.
2. SOME ACTIVITIES IN THIS TRIP.
Hiking, surfing, paddleboarding, wildlife viewing, incredible camping nights under the stars, and much more.
HIKING. We will explore the surroundings of Tofino enjoying incredible viewpoints.
SURF&PADDLEBOARDING OR KAYAKING. We will do one of these two activities to choose between the group.
TEAMWORK TRIP. We will enjoy 4 nights of camping, cooking together, getting to know each other, and much more.
ROAD TRIP SECRETS SPOTS. During our car trip, we will make several stops to enjoy great secrets.
3. THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF…
We will start as a group and end as a family.
1. You want to share a different experience with a group of unknown people and live an unforgettable experience.
2. You are a positive person willing to live a 100% adventure.
3. You are willing to challenge your limits, and help others. One day you will be the leader and you will have to manage the group.
4. You are a person who adapts easily to changes, as well as being proactive.
5. You like hiking or you are starting and you are looking for new challenges with new friends.
6. You will not mind sharing a camping tent, cooking with people and living and learning the experience of camping.
4. WHO ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE?
Traveler, adventurer and creator of unique experiences with unique people.
Pablo founder of trail of a traveler and creator of experiences that connect people with nature and with each other, getting the best out of them and making these travel experiences an unforgettable memory.
I love traveling, nature and meeting people, I wanted to combine my three passions to create unique and different trips.
I am in charge of coordinating the trip, designing it and choosing the people for these adventures. I am responsible for keeping the group together from start to finish.
I am a person who cares about your well-being throughout the trip, you will always have me there no matter what.
I love camping, I have a lot of experience all over the world, I went to Alaska from Vancouver hitchhiking and camping. I traveled to West Asia for 3 months with my tent, and I spent a year in South America with my backpack.
5. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP UNIQUE?
I am only going to tell you a few details, this may seem strange, but in the end, travelers appreciate it at the end of the trip.
1. The trip is fully planned by me, there may be changes or decisions that we will make as a group. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY TRIP IS NOT THE DESTINATION, IT IS THE GROUP AND ITS COMMITMENT.
2. The success of the trip lies in the power and unity of the group. If you want to participate in this adventure you have to give your 100%. As a coordinator of the trip, I will take care of creating a positive enviroment to enjoy as much as possible.
3. Meet people with the same mindset who will become friends forever.
4. This is not a traditional trip. We do not have schedules and we have total freedom to make our decisions. If you have something to say share it with the group, we will be a family.
5. Every day I will choose two people to be responsible for the menus, games and much more.
6. HOW IT WORKS.
1. INSCRIPTION FORM.
Fill in the form to know a little more about you. If I need to know something important let me know, I will take into account many aspects.
I will review all forms by order from the date of submission. Studying each case in detail to know if you are the right person for this trip.
A chat on the phone to get to know each other better and to confirm if this experience really suits you, and you will have the opportunity to answer any questions.
4. BOOK YOUR PLACE
Welcome! If you have been selected for this trip you can proceed to pay the deposit.
WE TRAVEL IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER AND WHEN THE TRIP STARTS YOU DON’T WANT IT TO END.
Here’s the day to day schedule of the trip… Although, I assure you that there will be a lot more along the way
DAY 1 VANCOUVER - TOFINO
We will meet at 6:30 am in Vancouver to go to the ferry to Tofino. This day we will make several stops and surprises on our way before arriving at our campsite, which will be our home for the next 5 days. We will take the opportunity to go together to buy food and groceries. At night we will play a game and dynamics under the fire.
DAY 2 TOFINO
This trip is designed for surfing or kayaking, or maybe both, which we will decide as a group. This day we will go to the beach to laugh in search of trying to surf a wave.
DAY 3 TOFINO
We can do a kayak activity or continue improving our surfing skills. We will take advantage of the time on the beach to play, eat and have a surprise.
DAY 4 TOFINO. HIKING
We cannot leave Tofino without knowing its other beaches and magical places. We go on hikes in search of one of the best sunsets on Vancopuver Island.
DAY 5 TOFINO - VANCOUVER
Every good trip has an end, we return to Vancouver but first we will stop to enjoy one of the most emblematic forests of Vancouver Island.
4 NIGHTS CAMPING + HIKING + SURFING + PADDLEBOARDING + MEALS + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP
The Price of this adventure is divided into 2 different parts:
BLOCK I.– REGISTRATION TOFINO CAMPING ADVENTURE GROUP (CAD $399)
What does this Service include?
1. My services as accompanying guide and coordinator of the entire experience.
2. Organization and preparation of the entire adventure.
3. Participation in the adventure in Tofino during the days of the trip, in a particular style of travel.
4. Creation of an unforgettable group of totally unknown people, who get along, who fit in and who become friends in record time.
5. Accompaniment and leadership of the group during it.
6. Pre-trip help with all the paperwork and any questions you may have.
7. Access to the Telegram group or Whatsapp to meet and be in contact with the other groupmates.
8. Design and preparation of dynamics that give the adventure a special touch.
9. Trail of a traveller provide Tents – sleeping pad – cooking gears – awning –fridge – bbq.
10. PDF in checklist format with everything you need for the adventure and what to carry in your backpack.
BLOCK II.– TRAVEL EXPENSES (CAD $351 approx.)
We will be paid to the accommodation / meals / transportation and activities.
ACCOMMODATION CAMPGROUND 4 NIGHTS: 107 CAD
TRANSPORTATION FERRY ON WAY AND RETUNR: 60 CAD aprox.
ACTIVITIE SURF OR KAYAKING 2 DAYS] 84 CAD
[MEALS] Each participant 25$ per day. Total: 100$
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Beer, wine and other expenses.
Gas: we share the gas among all the adventurers.
TOTAL PRICE CAMPING TOFINO ADVENTURE : $750 4 NIGHTS CAMPING + SURF OR KAYAKING + MEALS + HIKING + FOREVER FRIENDSHIP
The entire cancellation and return policy can be found on the next page.
Keep in mind that the work done by me prior to the management trip and in the organizational part, if we have already finished the process, that part is not returned and corresponds to 20% of the registration.
I won´t tell you in detail what we will do. Keep in mind that during the adventure one of my jobs will be organize, dynamize and make the group cohesive. Not only we will see stunning views or great activities, but we will foster relationship between
colleagues with some games or dynamic that will make the experience more meaningful.
1. We are going to meet Vancouver, 10 of june at 6 am. Depending on the group size we will organize vehicles to reduce ferry and gasoline costs.
2. We will go hiking, we will see incredible sunsets and we will practice surfing or kaaking.
3. We will sleep in camping for 4 nights.
4. Every day we will sleep at the same place Campground and we will depart every morning towards the start of the route or adventure.
5. We will make games, dynamics. We will start as strangers and end up as friends.
6. Each day I will select two people who will be the leaders in charge of the food and activities under my supervision.
7. If you have been selected for the adventure I will detail what you need to take for this adventure.
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Before reserving your place, you must complete the Registration Form to enter the selection process. Once we have met and confirmed by both parties that this adventure suits you, you must reserve your place.
How to make the reservation? Through I-TRANSFER, you can proceed to pay the reservation CAD$ 200 (GST Included) for the GLACIER NATIONAL PARK HIKING-CAMPING TRIP.
When the minimum group is formed, You will pay the rest and we will reserve everything that corresponds to the logistics team of the trip.
Is there a minimum group size for this trip?
This trip will require a minimum of 5 persons and a maximum of 8 people. In case the group is not formed, don’t worry, I will refund the full amount of your reservation.
Are there any other travel dates?
The dates indicated are fixed. There is no guarantee that there will be more other dates or if the destination will be repeated.
How do I know if I will fit into the group of people?
This is one of my responsibilities as a trip coordinator. I am in charge of choosing the right people to form the best possible team. My advice is to be the way you are. Be aware that you come with other people, give your 100% to the group and be the best of yourself with other people.
How does the transportation works?
Once the group is complete, I will coordinate the best possible way to go to Glacier National Park. The best option is to share cars and gasoline. In my case I have a van where we could go up to 6 people.
Do you have any more questions?
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact me by email – whatsapp or call me directly.
Can I make the same trip on my own?
Of course you can make the trip on your own, but it’s a different thing if you will live the experience with the group of people that you dont know and who will become your family.
What are the accommodations like?
We are going to sleep 7 nights in a campsie. I will provide you with tents and a mat to rest on. The sleeping bag is important as it is a very personal gear, you can either bring your own or rent from me.
Where and what are we going to eat and cook?
Trail of a traveler provides all cooking utensils, we will do it at the campsite. Two people will be responsible for the menus each day. We will go shopping together and decide as a group what to cook. We have a budget of 30$ person/day which is already included in the price.
What are the gear-checklist on this trip?
Once the group is formed I will send a checklist with all the detailed information about what we need for our trips. I warn you that it is better to bring what you ONLY need for the trip.
Do I need a hiking experience?
You dont need a hiking experience. As a hiking guide, one of my responsabilities is to help you to get the hiking goal. It is recommended to have a good physical condition, we are walking 5/6 hours some days.
Is there an age limit for this trip?
At least 18 years old or older, everyone is welcome in my trips.
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!