17 km round trip.
2-7 people. Big groups contact by email.
Moderate. 680m elevation gain.
July – Sep.
WHAT YOU´LL SEE
Crystal waters, vast valleys
Located in Squamish, more specifically the Watersprite Valley, this absolute gem of a lake is going to boggle your mind with it’s clarity and serenity! The sheer blue, bright turquoise lake which houses a small island in the center will be a feast for you eyes.
With this relatively local excursion, we still start in the forest and head up through the incredible Watersprite Valley. Our hike will take us through a funnel as we head out of the valley and find ourselves surrounded by mountain peaks where we’ll have to take a moment to process the awe of this beautiful landscape.
The lake itself is a bathing heaven in the summer and the bright turquoise water is the ultimate soother after a hike.
This is an excursion with a moderate level of difficulty, it is not too demanding. Its vital that we wear sun protection through the forest section as we can find ourselves very exposed, There is also a small cabin to protect us from any inclement weather.
YOUR ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
WATER SPRITEFull day hiking
- Transport – food – material incluided
- 5% tax not incluided.
- See below for full details
- Meet at Parking Lot behind Broadway City Hall Skytrain station at 7:00AM, or pick up from location for extra cost.
- Short presentation on Safety, Security & Gear.
- Transfer to trail head where the adventure begins. Approx 1hr 30Min journey.
- Begin Hike, First stop will be at the end of the first forest for a snack / rest.
- Continue hike out of the valley and soak in panoramic views.
- Take a dip in the lake.. another surprise awaits here!
- Relax! Time to play some group dynamic games among the nature.
- Time to return to the parking lot. Arrive to Vancouver about 6/7 pm.
- Snacks, sandwiches (Spanish omelet) is included in the price.
- Important: please advice us if you have any allergies or intolerance in the form provided.
- Pablo (certificate Guide) has a Garmin Satellite Communication, first aid kit, water filter and a lot of knowledge about nature, flowers and much more.
- A full and detailed list of kit will be provided, along with our guidance and support.
- Transportation to and from the location of our adventure.
- One full day with a certificate Guide.
- Snacks, Lunch,
- Water filter
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING
- Day Backpack
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Water bottle.
- Personal Clothing.
- Personal sanitary items.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Positive vibes
- I´ll provide you a full checking list.
HAVE FUN EXPLORING
We will not only dedicate ourselves to walking but we will carry out workshops, challenges, and much more but for this you will have to discover it …
CONTACT US AND LET’S START EXPLORING
You’re one step away from beginning you adventure! Please fill in the form below with the information requested and include the approximate dates of when you would like to go.. I will contact you very soon to start planning and preparing for you expedition.
I am looking forward to meeting you adventurer!
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!