13.7km round trip.
2-7 people. Big groups contact by email.
Hard. 1140m elevation gain.
July – Sept.
WHAT YOU´LL SEE
Glacier lake, panoramic views, waterfalls
This is potentially one of my favorite areas to explore, I have a lot of love and passion for this place! My first climb up to the lake took my breath away, I couldn’t have even imagined the views that I would experience. Since then I’ve been many times and it never fails to amaze me.
This lake is located in Whistler, it is a tough hike but very achievable in one day. You will enjoy the spectacular views of the lake and the glacier as we summit and throughout the trek you will notice the sights getting increasingly awesome.
YOUR ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
WEDGEMOUNTAIN LAKEHiking 1 full day.
- Transport – meals – material incluided
- 5% tax not incluided.
- See below for full details.
- Meet at Parking Lot behind Broadway City Hall Skytrain station at 6:30AM or pick up from location for extra cost.
- Short presentation on Safety, Security & Gear.
- Transfer to trail head where the adventure begins. Approx 2hrs journey.
- Begin Hike, First stop will be at a waterfall for a snack / rest.
- Continue hike towards Wedgemount Lake and soak in panoramic views.
- Time to eat before to go to the glacier.
- Returning to the parking lot and arrive at broadway city hall at 7:00 pm.
- Snacks, sandwiches (Spanish omelet) is included in the price.
- Important: please advice us if you have any allergies or intolerance in the form provided.
- Meals will be varied and nutritious to provide adequate sustenance for the activities.
- Pablo (certificate Guide) has a Garmin Satellite Communication, first aid kit, water filter and a lot of knowledge about nature, flowers and much more.
- A full and detailed list of kit will be provided, along with our guidance and support.
- Transportation to and from the location of our adventure.
- One full day with a certificate Guide.
- Snacks, Lunch,
- Water filter
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING
- Day Backpack
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Water bottle.
- Personal Clothing.
- Personal sanitary items.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Positive vibes
- I´ll provide you a full checking list.
HAVE FUN EXPLORING
We will not only dedicate ourselves to walking but we will carry out workshops, challenges, and much more but for this you will have to discover it …
CONTACT US AND LET’S START EXPLORING
You’re one step away from beginning you adventure! Please fill in the form below with the information requested and include the approximate dates of when you would like to go.. I will contact you very soon to start planning and preparing for you expedition.
I am looking forward to meeting you adventurer!
CONTACT US AND START EXPLORING
Hello adventurer! If you are here, it is because you have had several doubts related to your next adventure. Do not hesitate to write me, fill out the form below and I will be happy to help you, solve all your doubts and why not plan your next adventure. I’m looking forward to meet you!
BE A TRAVELLERAND NOT A TOURIST.
JOIN US AND BE ONE MORE IN OUR COMMUNITY…
You want to know a little more, have exclusive access to our offers and be part of this little family. You are just one click away!